Brenda is a qualified coach who has a strong passion for people and career development. She drives this passion forward through building meaningful and lasting relationships with her clients.
Brenda has helped many clients discover the career that’s right for them. She delivers her Career Coaching and ‘Career Options’ service with passion and compliments her workplace assessment with powerful 1-1 coaching sessions which leave clients focused, refreshed, content and ready for making choices.
She uses her wealth of knowledge and experience in business, coaching, training and management to:
- Help clients achieve clarity in their career plans
- Bring structure to your career and life so that you can remove the fog
- Troubleshoot with clients to find out where their real pain exists and then works closely with them to find solutions
- Assist clients with building self-confidence and taking control for themselves – stop waiting on someone else to drive your ambition
Brenda offers the following services to help with your career, no matter what stage you are at:
- Professional CV Service
- Interview Preparation Skills
- Career Options
- Career Coaching
- Executive Coaching
Why Work with Brenda?
- She is as passionate about your career and progress as you are
- She brings safety, humour and trust into her coaching sessions
- You’ll be held accountable for your actions at each session
- She’ll encourage and support you to take control
- She leaves no stone unturned in order to help you turn things around but only at your own pace, with no pressure
- She will act as a sounding board for your ideas and help you to explore them
- She will help you to feel at ease by providing a relaxed, confidential and friendly environment
- She doesn’t judge!
“ Brenda has that extraordinary knack of being able to decipher the good and the bad from one’s experiences and identify and prioritise one’s abilities. I found the experience of working with Brenda to be very fruitful and one that allowed me rejuvenate and change my outlook and career ambitions. “ Paul, Sligo