“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them”. – John Whitmore in Coaching for Performance
Coaching is a process that aims to improve performance which focuses on the here and now and not the past.
What will a Coach do for Me?
- Creates a safe environment in which you can see yourself more clearly
- Identifies gaps between where you, as the client are and where you need/want to be
- Asks for more intentional thought, action and behaviour changes than the you would have asked of yourself
- Guides the building of the structure, accountability and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
- Acts as a sounding board for your ideas, plans and aspirations
- Provides a safe and confidential environment for discussion with no judgement
Self-Esteem & Confidence Coaching
Improving your self-esteem and confidence while enabling your turn negative thought patterns into positive ones, thereby focusing on a positive and rewarding future.
Start working on your business rather than in your business. Get the help structure and encouragement you need in order to see the wood from the trees. Take action now, today and start aiming for the future you planned for your business.
Don’t remain stuck in a rut. Hire a career coach to help you identify your natural skills and talents, highlight your key strengths and work with you on your weaker areas so that you can place yourself on the correct career path.
Presentation Skills Coaching
Presentations can be daunting, first time, second time, and on and on but once we learn how to master control of our nerves, time and content, we are half way there to presenting successfully. Preparation is Key! Receive some expert coaching and never look back.