Our Senior Management Development programme is specifically designed by CMD Group with today’s senior managers in mind and is at the forefront of leadership development training.
This coaching and training programme offers a unique management development journey of deeper learning and long-term behaviour change. It is especially designed for management teams who want to take their emotional intelligence, people management, business acumen, organisational change and leadership skills to a higher level:
Only when we know ourselves, individually, and as a team, can we successfully lead others. Senior Managers should be responsible for driving success and business growth forward through business processes, personal development and people management – creating a culture of high performance, accountability and engagement.
Functional management teams make higher quality decisions, problem solve efficiently and accomplish more in less time, with less distraction and frustration. Working effectively together, understanding how each member operates, breaking down and eliminating obstacles along the way, rewards in continued success and growth on a personal and professional level.
Our Unique Programme Consists of Two Phases:
Phase One – ParadoxTM Coaching for Each Manager
- Completion of online assessment by each senior manager
- Running and interpretation of key reports by CMD Group
- 4 coaching & development sessions per senior manager (1hr 1-1 / two-week periods plus action assignments).
Phase Two – Final Senior Management Team Development Day – Bringing it all Together
Following the individual development sessions, as a group the team will now explore all strengths and development areas and work together to develop actions going forward in order for the team to work more effectively and efficiently for the growth of the business. This day will be highly interactive with senior managers playing a key role in the content and agenda.
This final day will have the management team on their feet, thinking, discussing and planning. Learning methodology will combine instructor-led training, group exercises, team report feedback, in-depth facilitated discussion, video and positive action planning to conclude.
Outcomes of Phase One – Senior Manager’s ParadoxTM Coaching:
As a result of Phase One, participants will:
- Develop as an individual and a member of the senior management team
- Gain self-awareness and personal development within management role
- Develop people management and relationship building skills
- Develop greater proactivity for decision-making and problem solving
- Understand the importance of accountability and how they do/don’t implement it
- Identify key strengths and the potential to increase these further
- Gain clarity on areas of development and possible behaviour derailers
- Understand balancing factors in the ParadoxTM which will enhance performance and job satisfaction
- View their professional development and ability through a wider lens
- Understand how to be “the best me” in their role in order to achieve success
Outcomes of Phase Two – The Final Team Development Day:
The final development day will
- Bring all members of the senior management team together in order to explore the strengths and challenges of the team combined.
- Provide a fresh perspective on team awareness and importance while assessing the potential for cooperation or conflict
- Facilitate team self-discovery to accelerate the team performance process
- Allow participants to understand individual learning and leadership styles and reveal blindspots that may hinder team performance
- Gain participation of each team member in an interactive agenda
- Provide the forum for open discussion and dialogue
- Combine traditional development exercises with the assessment information for increased awareness
- Result in greater team communication and interpersonal effectiveness
- Facilitate an increased understanding for fellow team members
- Describe and discuss the five dysfunctions of a solid management team
- Identify processes/structures for moving forward
- Focus on positive action planning to yield results for business growth