You have to let people go but how do you do it right?
Redundancy is never easy for anyone and brings with it a mixture of thoughts, feelings and emotions. On our outplacement programme your employees will be guided through a journey of self-discovery and improvement. We will help them to identify the abundance of strengths they already have to utilise them to the maximum. They will transition into making positive changes which will impact their personal and professional goals.
Discovering and Understanding Strengths & Opportunities
- Online Career Assessment
- 1-1 Consultation
- Career Options Report
- Career Development Report
- Key Strengths Report
- Career Enjoyment Analysis Reports
As part of the outplacement programme participants will:
- Have an opportunity to discuss the effect of redundancy and the impact it has for them
- Understand the process of transitioning from redundancy to career fulfilment
- Receive help and advice in areas such as CV preparation, job searching, online profiles, interview skills, financial advice etc.
- Increase their self- awareness and self- management while identifying their key strengths and the challenges for moving forward
- Gain knowledge of careers most suitable for them
- Establish clear goals for effective job transitioning