The IITD Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation programme is specifically designed to enable participants to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver and evaluate training activities pertinent to those responsible for the training of others in organisations.
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and competencies of a trainer
- Identify key factors in preparing for training delivery
- Demonstrate core skills required for effective delivery of training programmes
- Discuss the assessment of trainees’ learning, identify a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate training assessment process
- Explain the background to training evaluation and identify a range of evaluation models and principles
- Evaluate training programmes effectively and identify key areas of benefit and opportunity
Programme Assessment Process
Programme assessment is on a continuous basis and will require students to review theoretical concepts surrounding the systematic approach to training and apply these in practical situations. Assessment methods incorporate: a project, skills demonstration and a learner record.
Duration: 4 days
Dates For Our Next Programme:
Course One: Wednesday 11th, 18th, 25th September & 2nd October 2019
Course Two: Wednesday 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th November 2019
* Funding may be available from DEASP or IITD Skillnet. Please contact us for details